In-Person Worship Resumes on Welcome Back Sunday, September 12 at 10 am!
We are thrilled to return to in-person worship here at FCC! It has been a very long time, indeed!
It is important to remember that we are still in the midst of the Covid 19 pandemic, the Delta variant is surging and it is transmissible by and between vaccinated people. Our church children, whom we encourage to join us, are not able to be vaccinated at this time.
Consequently, please be aware of the following protocols:
1. Masking: Masks must be worn at all times when attending worship regardless of vaccination status.
2. Vaccinations: It is expected that all attendees will be vaccinated if they are able to be. Those who are not, are strongly encouraged to do so.
3. Physical Distancing: Please allow six feet between you and the next person in the pew. This does not apply to couples or family units.
4. Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be available in the Narthex and sanctuary.
5. Coffee Hour: Coffee hour will be held outside the front doors of the church following worship as the weather permits. Masks should still be worn when not eating or drinking.
6. Sunday School: Sunday School registration and classes will be safely held. Parents should look for direct communication from our Deacons of Christian Education.
7. Nursery: Children ages 0 through 3 are welcome and encouraged to remain in the Sanctuary for worship. We hope to re-open the Nursery later this fall.
8. Illness: If you are ill, please take advantage of our remote options that will be posted on our YouTube channel rather than attending in person.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we abide by these protocols. Our goal is to provide a healthy, safe, open, and inviting worship experience.