Our Church is part of the Metro North cluster of Refugee Immigration Ministries. Since 1949, the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) has resettled more than 37,500 refugees and assisted countless people facing immigration problems.
Members or our congregation can participate in the following Refugee and Immigration Ministries activities:
- Participate in the global mission of the church.
- Do hands-on mission work.
- Learn more about refugee and immigration issues.
- Resettle refugees in your community.
- Respond to the needs of refugees around the world.
- Respond to those in your community with immigration problems.
- Support the Southwest Good Samaritan Ministries.
- Support Humane Borders.
- Speak out against anti-immigrant attitudes.
- Advocate for the rights of refugees and immigrants.